Sunday 13 January, 2008

y i dont wanna sleep

this is a revered day for me, many of my very cloe friends no..... for any discrepancies dat may arise in ur mind, kindly check the time of this posting.... if u still cant undrstnd, u just may not be eligible to be described as a friend close to me... but the final decision for that rests with the author and would be provided after consultation with the same....

y i dont wanna sleep today is a big logical question!!!!!! logical becz the world dosnt seem to care about it.... n wen the world dosnt care about somethin, u can b absolutely sure it is of some importance!!!!
am i soundin like a pessimist???? nah, nah for me my sound is more like a singer!!! haha, i no i no, i am talkin things way ward separated, but who the hell promised any that i wuld talk sense??? i didnt, and if any body else did, it is not my fault....
with pulkit pushin me to put his laptop to rest, i wud finally tell myself the reason i dont wanna sleep now.......
its like, a bit big mystery which only me n pulkit wer aware of ....

half bottle of whisky dat HAD JUST BEEN IN costed me a gud 120 rs, along with the soda n chakna.... who wud wanna waste his hard earned money!!!