Sunday 13 January, 2008

Drunk

The drunk me has taken the pen!!! its now for the trouble mind to scream... to tell the story to the world... but am I drunk???? might be, by the number of times i had to correct my spellings, it luks so... but hah, who is not the kid of Taarein Zamein Par? may b i also hav a dysflexia (wat ever shit dat may b) in me.... atleast something of the sort.....
alcohol used to put me in positions, i relished those moments, when i could actually live as myself.... but as the world emerges, as life moves on, u learn to enact your part even wen u r blood has more alcohol than contents!!! but y so? zindagi apne marzi se jeeyo, some hindi shit of a cattle, i alwz used to hear... thru movies, thru friends, thru relatives, thru gal friend, thru whom-so-ever talks to me in life.... but can dat happen???? bound by a no of relations, bound by commitments, u r surfaced!!! am fightin a war with the world to just see the world as i want to see it!!!!
5 pegs, mixed in my blood used to help it!!! now, it rarely gives me a knock??? i relish the days wen i used to puke my lungs out onto our wash basin, i relish the days wen v used to get alcohol not even worthy cleanin the toilet.. i relish the moments wen i cud say, i was myself!!!!!!

actually i had sit to scribble on this quite different from things dat u mite b readin till now.... say it frustration, name it alcoholism, i dont care...
even the music player has seem to abandon me, it just stopped playin half way thru.....

wat i detest in life??? is it the life itself??? question unanswered??? ya answered??? its the fog around dat blinds me??? is it the light dat shines so bright dat its diffiult again to find my way???
those who ever reads this mail, if any does, need not be worried, its a metamorphosis, i undergo every now and then into the beast, men were created from..... may b it is a full moon night and the my fangs struggle out by themseleves...

sense is something all tries to find in words of others, and i myself cudnt find in these words of mine..... reward to those who could find some..... n the reward wud b a drink with me, which would again let me scribble stuffs like this....

am hearin a song, am meltin to the tunes it present...... there is no words to it, or is it dat words have disappeared for me??? a strange scram prevails.... death has captured the singer i guess!!! madness!!!!!!
shud thoughts be put in a line??? society has taught me to, and alcohol helped me unlearn the same.... its truly said, alcohol helps u reach heaven, in all terms!!!! but consumed if in the right company.... n the best relation u hav with any one is with ursleves!!!!

confused, i myself am, as to whom am i sayin all these??? blind it would be as it is, and i am succumbed to leave alone this illness!!!!

lets call it a nite, as the clock is showin it as 4, as men have described it!!! but my body nor mind hav succumbed to wat ever ppl call as deadly hour, as both r not dead till now!!!! am stil as fresh n steady as a kid with 6 pegs of Mcdowell's No 1 whisky....
thoughts trouble, songs trouble... at a stage of intoxication, intoxication is the last thing that troubles you... it is a "T" in the the keyboard of asshole "Pulkit"'s laptop dat troubles me more..... it is just escaping me all the time wen i require n i hav to retype the word to get it in the queue.....