Tuesday 1 January, 2008

Aswathy, You trouble me a lot!!!!1

K, had the wish to scribble in some thing for a long time, just didn’t get the right mood to. Not that I hav the mood to, but even if I have, there is nothing else to put my mood on. So I decided, blog is the way out!!!!
But a very interesting stuff has infected me.!!!! Some of my friends started praising my blogs!!! Hell, one even said, that her friend had asked her to read my blog n its gud!!!
Now this shud b a gud thing at the first luk, but it troubles me a bit!! How? When I start scribbling something, my mind keeps telling me, “ohhh, damn, ashwathy is gonna read this…. Wud she be liking this stuff???”, “ wud she tell Martha, no, this guy is nothing but plain blabber”…. As for those who have not read news papers n don’t know abt these two fat characters in the world, they burden Kotak bank at Chennai and Hyderabad respectively.
So, back to topic, I feel I am being watched from all four sides…. The effect is immediate, watch this blog, its highly under-standard… c the influence, even I have started to rate my blogs!!!!

So I wud pick with my writin, wen I feel I hav a free mind to…… ;)