Monday 25 February, 2008

Back in the game!!!!!!

It is happening in a very promising way. Everything helps my life to be extremely dynamic and helps me learn the fundamentals of flexibility.

It all started on grim Friday night, when I took my flight to Mumbai. The occasion was grand, the finale of my post graduation studies. I was just about to become an MBA, though it would be tough for me to explain the meaning of that abbreviation. But nothing counted, as I am well placed in a job now with a reputed organisation, fortunate for me and unfortunate for the latter! I hope my boss is not much interested in blog – reading.

Mumbai was forgotten once the tyres of my cab were touching the tar on Pune. Delighted to be back at my second home and my heart throbbing for a moment of peace at the Bodhi tree, I was at IMDR, the very day I reached Pune. The very day sounds exaggerated as we had only the very day and the next to do what ever we wanted!

The fun reached its peak when friends in various degrees of decomposition met up with emotions on their face very different to what they used to carry when they used to be part of IMDR. But very much unlike me, I was delighted to see all the faces, even though many I used to despise during me reign at insti. May be I realised lately, enemies who are as lazy as you, are as good as friends.

Convocation and the party after that are just some glimpses and a few pictures as the tension and the alcohol in my veins have blotched out that part of my memory. But the altercation, partly inaugurated by me, had bought out old memories, n has been imprinted in my mind, though those were the moments wen alcohol molecules outnumbered any biological elements in my body!

It turned out to be an thrilled Bollywood movie. Chains, bikes, gangs, chase and at the end police, all were a part of it. The entire seconds had contributed me a cigarette burned finger, a brightly coloured jaw and voiceless voice box!!!! But I gained lesser compared to many who were reeling in a mixture of feelings, guilt, hangover, fear and ample pain the private parts of the body.

But I would even regret that, or infact would say it was bright ending to my session with IMDR. What we had ever avoided at IMDR, specially me, was violence and what better way to end my stunt with IMDR, but with a patch of absolute violence, though I was playing the role of an ombudsman.

Then came the day of departure and we displayed the true colours of an IMDR-ite! Slept and lazied around till the last moment and then ran! But anyways life is fun that way. Comparison is A/C room, 24* 7 PC, canteen food, salary, corporate image, respect (from a very few corners) and responsibility. For this bright picture, the cost is your freedom, your self esteem and your individuality.

Truly to the word, I had hoped for the days to stay, for clocks to stop ticking, as for me life is in the place and with the people I like, doing what I like!!!!!! But hah, the world is out not to let me LIVE…………………

No comments: