Sunday 7 February, 2010

a few pegs down, i think i am royal blood alchoholic now.. was plannin to get onto a mail/blog as a revert to the mail of my dear divya, much to my unease.... emotions hardly fly if i am not down a three pegs.... finally i sit to peg, i mean pen, somethin down...
a few old malayalam songs, n the mood is set rite!
now the factor of my emotional outflow seems irrelevant to indulge with and i end in a confusion in this inebriated stage.
lack of purpose has been identified as the major culprit in my life. adding to dat a hell few heart breaks n heart breakings, i can call my lyf in dump! addin on is a job which is outtta my skils, i think i am in wat common people call as "in deep shit!"...
lemme just put my lines of thoughts in straight!
I am not very sure as to what I had these pegs for, or what I was intending to scribble on....