Saturday 10 November, 2007

Characters in this blog have not been derived from any living or dead creatures in this world. Any resemblance to the same is coincidental and considered to be a trick.
Any reference to the movie Om Shanti Om is extremely possible as I am just back from the movie hall.
Any copy from Anish’s blog is also possible, as I had just been through his blogs and the influence for this was derived from there only.
It is in accordance with some one’s request that I finally sat down to scribble something. The topic is discussed, re-discussed, discussed on the re-discussion and now considered the most boring when it comes to a topic! But I would not hedge from my promise and I would march ahead.
So here I am, for some special person in my life, writing about the crushes, loves and affairs I ever had in my life.
The story begins in early 90-s. No, I am not depicting Om Shanti Om. This is no story of any Om, but of Renjith, who till now had only one life and unlike Om, had many many affairs.
1st : - as of every other love, I don’t remember he first time I met or when did I really fall for this gal. This was nothing which could be any ways near to be called as a love, it was a crush, or exactly an infatuation. That too an unsounded one. Unsounded?? That means, I didn’t have the bloody guts to tell the lady that I loved her. Instead I used to be a straw horse used by all Tom, Dick and Harry to acquaint her! Sounds kinda familiar Hindi movie, nah? There was not particular start to the story, but it happened some were in the 7th class, when I was one among a 100 after one of the only 3 gals in my till-then boys’ only school. I have experienced all terms like boiling blood, tongue-tied, raging fire, fire in the belly, and all kinda shit, when the subject concerned was her. But being an absolute loser that I was then (many would say I still am, forget it!!!!), it never came across me.
2nd – 1st gal died out only by the entrance of the 2nd, and it was no natural entry. I still cannot identify, what the bl**dy hell had she found good in me, one of the better gals in my class gave me an offer I could never resist. This was again not a complete offer. As a part of offerings to her multiple fans in the society, a piece of the beard was thrown to me as well. I eagerly did catch the bread, but it was too chunky for me to swallow. Yep, it did get caught in my throat. But hah, she was omnipresent for a year of my life, where as with many she toyed with me as well. No regrets, nor accusations, all gals love to do that, but rare lucky ones really get a chance to. There goes my second story, another crush, initiated by some clues from a beautiful gal, that I could, with my thinking process at that time, could never grab!
3rd – 2nd died out as we “matured” into our +2 classes! I mean, it just died out, and for some time, I was a girl-less man. But this phase didn’t last long as I found my next love through eyes! The girl used to study in a class, two storied down to me, and I used to sit just next to the window. From window we would share a major portion of our concentration and class-time in looking at each other. She would spare me a cold look, which I always took minus the cold factor and me giving her a look which would have made roses blossom, in old Tamil movies! This time, in the pretext of a bet, I did show the courage to spell the words out to the gal. I walked to her, told her “I love u” and ran back, yelling “I won the bet, I won the bet”. Never again I could even gain that cold stare!
4th – another unsuccessful love story, as this one even took worse turn as she came to me and banged my nose, literally. For the entire 1st year, I ran after a gal, who would be not even half my height and twice as heavy! Still hah, she was cute, ;-). But the story didn’t go much as I tried an open media as a medium for proposal and instead of her, her mom got the news of it! The fire which started at her bedroom from her mother was transferred to me by her in front of the canteen, in front of a whole bunch of mexx, adding to my embarrassment. Haha, this story ended tragically.

Interlude: of the four described above, 2 of the gals r married, 1 of them even having a kid now. Another one is still studying and the fourth one has just evaporated!

5th – Termed first love for me, because I acted and she responded! Nopes, she didn’t punch me, no, she didn’t give a police complaint, no, no no, she didn’t get me to principals room, but after an year of friendship and a month of persuation, she finally confessed that she loves me! “Confessed” was proper when the time that happened! I had my dreams – she, family, kids, dogs, house, cars, career, studies, and all lot! I could see myself in many of the movies I used to see, oh not in the horror and the tragic ones, though it ended up something of the kind of a mixture. She became a part of my life, so much to it that I got used to her.
But life is never free of surprises and differences arise after a love for 4 years, and we split, she falling in for another and me for another gal. So far for my first and true love.

6th – She was a punch bag for me. The desperation of my splitting with the then-most-important person of mine, had so much affected me, that I couldn’t walk on my own legs, so she shared hers! This made way to yet another chubby, sweet girl coming into my life, but hah, both were aware this could go no further than just an affair for a year, and it happened so.

7th – 6th got married while I settled with the pain of 5th. Now whom to look forward to carry on the pain of this one. Haha ;-). I didn’t need any, as by this time, I have become a formula one driver that I knew its twists and turns. So the pain ended pretty soon. Hah, regurgitation occurs, but it needs stimulation. So the pain was less and this didn’t lead me to yet another love story.
But the story continued, another 6 months of friendship, turned the emotion-less heart of mine to show up some love, care and possessiveness for a gal, which I shared with her. She, much to her unwillingness, was pulled into this as who can resist a glamorous young humorous charming fellow?
Inspite of the lack of prospects to culminate into some society-agreeable relationship, we maintained a level of trust and respect for each other. This helped us be practical.

That would be the end of the love line of Mr. Renjith G Nair… ofcourse for the time being….

Gals,
· who could identify as the part of play, kindly rethink their proposition as this characters are entirely fictitious.
· Who really this its u, and is happy to be a part of that, be happy, its you only.
· Who feel the described is u but the describtion is short, kindly excuse me as the IS Time is 3 48 am, and though the inspiration was driving me firm at first, it’s the desire to sleep that drives ahead now.
· Who were prospecting an affair with me, don’t be discouraged. Move ahead, your experience might be entirely different. For understanding more about the experience you can use the toll free helpline 9962031208.
· Who didn’t find me nor my blogs interesting, whatta f*ck r u doing here!!!!

Guys,
The story is mine, urs and every of us, only the numbers change ;)…..

Love and a very good night!

More might come………………………… so my affairs who are not listed, kindly wait patiently….. every gal has a day!!! Ooops, night……

5 comments:

Venkatesh A.R. said...

renjith,
just curious to know if you might have missed writing a couple of your 'lines' - intentionlly or due to space constraints.. ;-P
neways, nice to know that u r also here in this blog space! :-)

Sanchita said...

Renjith,
I know some part of this doc,before it had been written down of course, that you have left on anonymous account. Dont know whether its a smart move or not, but,anyways, feel its a honest description. Still,think should have elaborated more on some episodes, taht we, as your friends know.
Luv.

Renjith said...

hahah.. the elaboration is not done in accordance with the degree of involvement of anything... just dat, i was much involved in writing the stuff at first, later on got bored as the counts went on....

Anish said...

reading the blog gives an impression that u r some kind of amazing personality who managed 7 girls in ur life within a short time. but i doubt whether u had confused between love and crush or attraction or what ever love advocates call.
I agree with u that faces are meant to fade away but if there is any or a couple of faces among ur long list whom u would find tough to fade away, then only those ppl are worth mentioning in ur blog. Maybe being ur friend am taking it for granted

Renjith said...

Sounds more like ur jealousy speakin, dude!!! hahah....
anywez, i hav tried to clearly define one-sided loves in my life and that is the majority!! hahah.. as many many gals didnt hav the courage just to tell me that they lov me, due to my macho man image... ;)...
as for it, the faces remembered, dats true, but dat wud b hardly one or two.. wats the big deal in describin those, which is actually like a newpaper story...